Friday 14 June 2013

LOSE WEIGHT FAST WITH CALORIES REDUCTION|WEIGHT LOSS

Here's another thing you may have been thinking. "I know how to lose weight... just eat fewer calories than I burn. I got that. I know I can do this by eating about 500 calories less than my maintenance level. But, instead of eating below my maintenance level, couldn't I just workout more and therefore burn more calories?" The answer is YES!
If your maintenance level is 3000 calories a day, and you are eating the full 3000 calories a day, you could lose weight by working out and burning those 500 calories each day. You'd still end up in the same calorie deficit this way just as you would by eating less. The only real difference is that it's quite a bit more work to burn off 500 calories every day through exercise than it is to just eat 500 less calories daily.
Weight loss is all about being in that calorie deficit. While you can technically accomplish this either way (through diet or workout), the best idea in terms of results and all around health is to do it using a combination of both if you can. A proper diet plan combined with a proper workout is the ideal weight loss scenario. But, I'll talk more about that later. First I need to cover one final Phase 1 question you may have...
"While explaining how to lose weight, you have only really mentioned calories. What about protein, carbs and fat? Don't they matter?" The answer is yes, but not in the way you might think.

No comments: